Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 11, 2011

Way Back Then

It is so hard to know that my nieces and nephew are all grown up! As much as they have each changed so has my scrapbooking!!! Back in the 90's scrapbooking was nothing like it is now. We worked with pre-made decorated papers in 8.5"x11" more times than not. We did not have the amazing chipboard and other embellishments that are so often found today to make us ooh and ahh either. I thought it would be fun to share a few of my 1990's pages of my nephew running off to Kindergarten and how my niece was so broken hearted because she could not go too. Don't laugh! OK, go ahead I am lol!!!
Deb♥



4 comments:

  1. I love it! So fun to look back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! These are cute layouts, it is fun to see how far we have come in our styles and the products that are available to us now. I know I have some layouts that look like these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and your nephew is such a sweet little guy to care about his little sister. I hope he kept that sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nephew is adorable! Very cute layout!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!