Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 21, 2011

ATC with Sheena

When did you last create an Artist Trading Card? They can be a lot of fun especially if you are used to working 12x12.  Sheena has created a beatiful fall ATC for us :)
Deb♥

I used Tim Holtz new fall distress inks to create this ATC. I just love how the colors blended together. I also used alcohol inks on the metal corners, they started out a bit boring but with a little ink they look awesome. It is amazing how a little ink can change everything. 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I still have never made an ATC. It's on my crafty bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!