Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 23, 2011

Michelle's Little Pumpkin

Oh how I love "Baby Days" when we can and do take pics of our little babies in many places :) Gosh they are so cute, just like this precious one of Michelle's!!!
Deb♥

We were apple picking late in the season since my son was born on the 18th of September. The farm we were at had a pumpkin patch too. So, we figured "kill two birds with one stone!" So, throughout the pumpkin patch there were these big pallet boxes filled with pumpkins. My husband put Luke in one and started snapping away. The picture really turn out so cute and it was a real "out of the box" thing for my husband to do. I am usually the one snapping the pictures and/or reminding him to get some pictures of me with the kids!
I used some die-cut pumpkins I have had for years floating around. They needed some dressing up. By inking them and doodling some lines on it made the difference I needed. I also cut out some brown vines using my Cricut and added them to the page. Using one of the negative pieces of a cut I stamped my title in pigment ink!

1 comment:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!