Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 15, 2011

Jen's Bird

Do well call our kids money and bird? I wonder because I hear lots of parents call their kids monkey...and I do that, but the other thing is that I call my youngest Blue bird and here is Jen today talking about her bird too! I guess we must think of cute little baby animals and then relate them to our own cute little babies :)
Deb♥


For this page of my oldest daughter, I just loved how the colors of the papers matched her shirt. I then used matching border and word stickers to anchor her picture on the paper and added the title above( which is one of her many nicknames I call her)and added a bird sticker to go with the title, and that was it a super simple page. tfl!


3 comments:

  1. this is super adorable...just an awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable layout! I call my son "monkey" more so when he was a little guy and climbing all over the place :) I need to do a layout about that.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!