Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 14, 2011

Vintage Typewriter???

When I was getting this post ready for Tammy to show her work I noticed how she used her "vintage typewriter". I was loving that font and when I read how she got it, well it really struck me that she is right! Typewriters are vintage! And, to think that typing class was offered when I was in school makes me realize how many changes have happened through these years!!! I must go and get myself a typewriter now ;) Deb♥ I recently found some missing photos from my daughter's musical theater shows. So before I started the next book (I believe I've already done FIVE!), I am catching up on some of the old ones. This was her second show, when she was 6 years old (she's 18 now). In this two pager (which is based on a PageMaps sketch), I used Cosmo Cricket - I love doing pages with one manufacturer, because matching is a no brainer, even when it's from different lines (this is two different ones, Nutmeg and Togetherness). I also added a paper doily that I misted, and the journaling page....well, I went to a teacher supply store and they had some of the writing paper on clearance :) I ran it through my vintage typewriter, and done :) Tammy

2 comments:

  1. cute layout. I like the "vintage" typewriter look, that is cool that you actually have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!!! now i need a vintage typewriter! lol! :) jen t.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!