Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 13, 2011

A Liftateer Project :)

I believe I have mentioned that I have a few groups going on the Fiskateer message board known as The Liftateers and Card Lifters. Michelle is a member there and when this layout was created I asked her if I could show it over here because it is so pink and pretty :) We all need some color in our lives as the leaves start falling off the trees and Winter brings it's colorless days and nights. This one will definitely brighten up a day! Love it!
Deb♥


I am a member of the Liftateers at Fiskateers.com
The Liftateers honor a scrapbook page every week by lifting it! During week 3 we were honored to lift Vicky #1509. Vicky used a circle element and flowers on her page.
I had just got a bag of clothes from another scrappy friend who has a daughter a year older than my daughter. Becky, my daughter was in the middle of a "Fashionista Designer Showcase!" Trying out her new finds and playing the fashion diva that is my daily morning fight. Anyway, when she came in wearing her pink ladies jacket, all I thought was Grease and which character did she fit best! Becky is a cross between Sandi and Rizzio, but she has her own sass in their too!

I was looking for the right pinks to match some thickers letters I had and found the ladybug paper from a Heidi Grace paper pad. I used a scalloped die cut and a stamp set called Love Bug from Close To My Heart. Stamped a few ladybugs around the scallop and fussy cut another by the corner of my pink lady.

2 comments:

  1. love all that pink, cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the flower in the corner compliments the circle! Such a cute page!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!