Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 07, 2011

My Scrappy Style: Groovy Deb♥

My style may change from time to time, but I think what best describes me is collagy. Is that a word? I like stuff! Stuff all over the page and stuff in corners. I like to combine things that otherwise might not be combined because that is me :) made this layout at a crop and came home and had to Deborahfy it by adding even more things like the cheer embellishment that wasn't there, the ribbon on the stars, the outlining on one of the stars. See more is better right? LOL!



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this LO That is so PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love it! gorgeous girl you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, this is one of my favorite layouts that you have done, adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!