Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 06, 2011

My Scrappy Style: Jen T

My scrappy style? Don't laugh but for me it depends on lots of things .it depends on the picture I am using, the mood I am in , the trend I am into at that time..LOL! Lately I have been into diecut papers and simple embellies like my page here of my dd 9 yrs old as a tween.. Here, I just let the paper help me frame the photo added a diecut scroll and a pretty flower to enhance my pic. Simple. That day I felt simple...so my scrappy style ...a little of everything mood and all! :) tfl!

2 comments:

  1. Very simple and sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the diecut paper, I've been using that a lot lately also. I like how you cut your photo to match the circle of the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!