Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

February 06, 2012

It's in the Eyes: Tammy

I know what you're thinking...I didn't completely follow the challenge, which was to get a "close-up" of the eyes of the one(s) you love. Well, my kids are my heart...the oldest lives in Northern California, and isn't here often enough for me to get the three of them and get close-ups of their eyes. So I thought "I'll pull some of their little kid photos, close ups, and I'll just crop the pictures close to their eyes"...cause I thought, those are the eyes that started it all :) Well, I didn't have the heart to cut up those cute faces...but they are close ups!! I used some DCWV paper, rhinestones, a puffy heart, and I tried a new shadowing technique on my handwriting (which I hardly ever hand write directly onto a layout...yikes!)...can you see the gray shadows? TFL, Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Wow - love your handwriting! That heart is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable layout, I couldn't cut my picture either, it's ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I <3 it!
    Donna #6036

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!