Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

May 14, 2012

Aflutter by Penny

Penny has a beautiful granddaughter and she is here today with her beautiful smile :)
Would it not be wonderful to keep this smile on all day?
Deb♥

This layout is of my granddaughter Madison, she is always closing her eyes when she smiles! Since this photo was large, and the layout had a lot of embellishments, I added a hidden journal box, behind the photo. It is the brown label next to her face. I left the journal block empty so that her mother could write her a note on it herself. (Trust me she has plenty of my handwriting!)

The supplies for this layout include:
Patter Paper -
Recollections Glorious Garden - Chelsea Garden 125172 83916-2009-11
Brown heart - unknown, I've had it forever
Yellow polka dot border - Basic Grey
Cardstock - Green & Black - DCWV
Border strips - K & Co. 30614772 SW Nature Icon, the other strip is from K & Co also but I don't have that number.
Flower Punch - McGill Buttercup petal - P/N 64005L
Heart Punch - Marvy Uchida
Brads - Recollections - round and square
Large Butterfly - This is actually a Christmas tree ornament - Holiday Time - BC Butterfly X10481
Martha Stewart - Gems
Letter Stickers - Colorbox

For a neat technique I added the square brads in the holes of the light tan border strip. I hope I have inspired you to create something this week! Happy Scrapping! Love Penny


2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the brads. Great colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!