Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

May 13, 2012

Have a HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!!



Did you sleep in this morning? I hope so because it is YOUR day, OUR day :) I did and was well needed after a three day weekend of dance recital. This was a beautiful gift to see my youngest dance, but I am exhausted, lol! As a gift to my mom, who has not been feeling too well herself, I bought her a ticket to see Katelyn dance. She had a few tears seeing her youngest granddaughter in all her glory ;) I know the feeling! EVERY time Katelyn dances her ballet numbers I get emotional. Today I thought I would share the pic my husband took of the three of us there last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!