Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

May 01, 2012

May Groovy Challenge: Thumbprinting!

This month I have challenged each of the Groovy Chicks to put their spin on a layout that includes fingerprinting. Do you know there are all sorts of projects that you can make that you can include them and it will leave a personal touch to those one day who will be your descendants? True! Come along and participate if you wish and in the meantime we hope you enjoy all of those we create this month!

Here is mine! I used my fingerprints and my children's as well to create the little ♥'s! You might know how much I love them ")
Deb♥



Here is a closer shot of the thumbs...

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! You come up with the grooviest ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!