Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

May 04, 2012

THUMBPRINTING: Michelle

Now what to do for a layout using my thumbs! And what could I doodle/draw comfortably...Then I remembered our visit to a fish pond packed with Koi! Next, was hoping I do print those pictures!
I had 4 perfect pictures ready to go and a stamp set I have been wanting to put to use!

I was hoping to get my daughter (who is in the photos) to share her thumbs with me. But she was already asleep when I when to work on this page. So, I used my thumb, index and pinky fingers for a variety. Also, used an orange, red-orange and yellow ink to match the fish colors in the photos. Doodled my fish fins and fussy cut them. Cut out the words "Here Fishy Fishy" and stamped them using a snake print stamp. To add some detail and dimension, I edged the words with a bright neon gel pen. Matted my photos with the same neon paper, which is trending now too! Popped up some of the title words and fish with foam tape/dots. Added some Blue ink thumb prints to make a pond on the corner of the page. Wrote my journaling and date on the page! TA DAH! I love how this page came out and the way the Kraft Cardstock and Neon show together!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Such great photos and memories preservrd forever for "thumb"one.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!