Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 29, 2012

Happy 55th Anniversary to My Parents!

Today marks 55 years since my parents were married. That is almost unheard of these days! I am proud to wish them a Happy Anniversary and many wishes for many more years together. As our family goes through some trials right now with my mom we must look back and remember that without these Christian, loyal, guiding parents that we would possibly never know to turn to God for our patience. So with that said I leave you today with a scripture that I find fitting a lot lately:

Isaiah 40:31

Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.


3 comments:

  1. Best wishes to your parents and thinking of them at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes, how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful! Happy anniversary to them!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!