Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 21, 2012

Fiskars is on the Scene

I did some research because I just had to know what Fiskars punch Penny had mentioned using. It is called Celestial ")  Here is a picture of it and here is Penny's words along with her card :)
 
For this card I used the Fiskars corner punch, this punch includes a corner punch for a star, moon, and sun.  For this card I used the star and moon corners. I will however give you a tip about this punch, line it up and use the punch upside down, this will make it a LOT easier to properly line up the correct corner positions. I fought for a while with this punch before figuring this out and then it worked beautifully. Since I used brads on the front of this card, I covered the inside with another sheet of paper, to cover the brad backs, I think this gives a much cleaner appearance on the inside of the final card.
The vellum quote reads:
Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land in the stars" by Les Brown
Supplies:
Fiskars corner punch
black and yellow cardstock
Vellum quote - unknown
black brads
Happy Scrapping! Love Penny






2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I need another punch like I need another hole in my head, but I may have to have this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!