Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 17, 2012

Partaaaaaaaaaay in the Woods ")

Michelle's nephew is sure to like this card.
Deb♥

I still have my old Original Sizzix machine and dies. I can't part with them...I think it is because it was my first big purchase when I started scrapbooking. So, I try to challenge myself to go OLD SCHOOL once in a while! Using my Original Sizzix machine and dies. I cut out the trees and mountains. Inked up the mountains a bit and layered the trees. Attached my ribbon and trim. Loved the curved arrow so I did cut that out from the Cricut. Inked up the edges and stamped the sentiment, "Party This Way"

Loved how this came out. Perfect for my nephew's 17th Birthday card. I think we see him the most riding by on his motorcycle. He loves being on his motorcycle riding through the trails and range behind our house.




2 comments:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!