Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 23, 2012

Jean's Find

Straightening our scrapbooking and craft area is always a good thing. I think it feels like Christmas sometimes because you never know what might show up!!! Let's see what Jean found! Deb♥ I was straightening my scrap closet when I found some older Pink Paislee papers and Flip Notes in a box. I decided to try a different type of card. I bent the top of the flip note and adhered it to the pattern paper. I attached a button just at the bottom of the note so it tucks under it. Underneath the note I stamped a greeting. I thought this was a great way to use some of those leftovers which I have!

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty Deb. Hey, I am on the design team of Scrap Our Stash, and I didn't get the challenge for August. And I've emailed you several times, but you must not be getting them. I don't know how to get a hold of you. Any ideas? I've checked my settings on my email & everything seems to be in line?? Help!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!