Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 25, 2012

Jean's Haunted House

FANTASTIC idea from Jean today...I can see myself trying this one! Youtoo? Deb♥ Have an empty cracker box? A stash of Halloween papers? Webbing? Then you have everything you need to make a Halloween display. I covered the box and set it on a cardboard base. The twigs are from the yard and the pumpkins are actually nuts that I painted. I added some foam stickers and Halloween odds and ends that I had lying around. This is a fun and easy family project!

2 comments:

  1. Really neat project! Great idea to color nuts or the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!