Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 10, 2012

Revisiting Masking

If you have not masked recently why not run with it this month? I think you will  love what Rochelle has for us today and inspireyou to go back to it!
Deb♥

Lately, I've really been into altering my base page of my layout by using some type of misting, paint, masking and/or stamping. So for this layout, I wanted to use my Reverse-Chicken Wire template from Crafter's Workshop. I took a Dew Drop ink pad and dabbed it on the template in the top left and bottom right corners of my layout (see close up photos below). I used a sketch from Valerie Salmon for inspiration and My Minds Eye Indie Chic paper collection which was perfect for fussy cutting some flowers to add on my layout. I love the way it all came together!



4 comments:

  1. Super cute LO and I love that chicken wire effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wondered what to do with this template! Thanks so much for the awesome inspiration Rochelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Rochelle as always and great job on using the template for your masking!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!