Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 04, 2012

Hand-Cut Words: Rochelle

I love to fussy cut.... but to hand write my OWN words was a challenge for me! LOL  I really don't like my handwriting so I went very short of my words! lol  This is "Ms. Jaylah," my baby girl.  Jaylah is 6 years old and was born to pose for the camera! LOL  She is always ready to take a photo and is usually posing in every photo.  This is just one of many shots that I have of her.

I used Websters Pages for this layout.  I hand wrote the title with a Copic Marker.  Other supplies used: Martha Stewart punches, Queen and Co. twine, Recollections washi tape, and a doily that is slightly misted.

Blogging Nov 7

4 comments:

  1. Such a a pretty layout and you did a fab job on the hand cut title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this layout!! Beautiful!! Great hand cut title too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaylah is a doll and your written name is beautifully done! I love your layout Rochelle and I bet Jaylah does too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have nice hand writing! Pretty layout! Love the butterfly/twine embellie!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!