Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 02, 2012

Hand-Cut Words:Kelly

I love the idea of your very own handwriting on layouts, however I did find this a good challenge for me since I have never created a title with my own handwriting. I first practiced on some scratch paper and then chose some textured cardstock which I wrote on the smooth side. I thought it might be fun to change up the colors too. I then grabbed my papers and came across a patterned paper with hearts that I fussy cut to use as embellishments. Lastly I added some twine and flags with a handwritten date. I hope this inspires you to create something crafty with your very own handwriting! :)


3 comments:

  1. Great layout and awesome job with the hand cut words. I could only get one word neatly done and you have knocked it out the box with 3 words!!! WTG Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Kelly and I love your paper choices. I can see why you wanted to scrap this young man's smile; so warm. You did a great job cutting the title.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!