Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 04, 2012

Design Your own Paper: Jean

I opted to change the background of a piece of scrapbook paper for a layout. First I grabbed a  bunch of unused chipboard alphas and glued them to the paper. Then I washed a light color of paint of over the letters and over the paper. Next I used a Distress ink to add color to the letters and the background. This is a great way to add dimension and to alter the background.


Blogging Dec 4


4 comments:

  1. A very good idea and it looks fab!!! I have so many chipboard alphas I might give this a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background Jean! Really set off the photo too! Fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and great job on creating the background paper! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!