Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 05, 2012

Design Your Own Paper: Michelle

After pulling out my son's 3rd Birthday pictures. I liked the look of the black cardstock showing around his photos instead of the white. I was planning to random stamp on the white. So, I cut out the space around the photos so the black cardstock would show through. For my background paper I did some random stamping using a bunch of images, groupings & alpha/number stamps in the color of the designs on the star die-cut. I grouped together three images to represent his 3rd birthday and used the number 3/words three. Pulling in the deep purple background color of the star die-cut I placed some Peachy Keen Faces in deep purple around the page. I fussy cut out the word birthday and popped it up using double-sided foam tape. Sanded the edges of the black cardstock and attached everything together. 

3rd Birthday Pic with Journaling

4 comments:

  1. This is a 5 star layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute! Great job on the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute and full of color! WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!