Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 09, 2013

Darling Little Boys

Little boys are just adorable :) In this photo I see sweet children who are ready to have a good time together!!! WTG Rochelle for creating  a very boyish layout, loving the background matting!!!
Deb♥

Rochelle said this: I love love love to do traditional layouts. But every once in a while I come across a digital kit that I just love and need to try out.  So for this layout I used Life Under Construction page kit from DSP (http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com).  I love the messy paint elements of this kit.  I only wish I could be this successful with paint on a traditional layout! lol  Here's my digital layout:


Buddies (for jan 2013)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I see something digi and try to do it so it is 'traditional' and it never comes out. But there is nothing wrong with some digi's anyways. A lot of my albums are mixed and some pages are hybrids. This layout is just perfect so I see why you choose it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!