Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 09, 2013

Scrap Snob: Brenda

I decided to get snobby this month with Simple Stories.  One reason I chose this brand was because it has mini as well as large letters.   I am a Thickers snob, and do not like using my Cricut to cut letters or to make embellishments, unless I absolutely have to.

For my layout I used the Simple Stories Handmade Holidays and Yearography collections.  My layout was inspired by a sketch at Sketchbook 365.  For a view of the sketch, please stop by my blog: granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by IIG today and I hope you come back daily to see all the things the DT has been up to this month.   

Happy New Year!

Scrap Snob IIG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!