Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 02, 2013

January Challenge: Getting Snobby Around Here!

This month I challenged y the Groovy Chicks to be  really snobby in their scrapbooking! What does that mean? It means to choose one paper line including embellishments and title alphabet and use only that one line! I Reminded everyone that this would be a great time to use a kit or cut your own alphabet when creating  your title! So as I normally do Let me show you how I completed this challenge using only Authentique.

This layout is using pictures that needed to be at scrapped on at least a 2 pager! The paper is actually completely attached to the other piece of paper, creating a 2 page layout that automatically matches :)I still took individual pictures of each side...Deb♥

Side A~Curled those papers which reminded me of the horse's  tongue  lol!

Side A

3 comments:

  1. Is this open to digital layouts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I LOVE being SNOBBY ( proud that I started mixing paper lines in the last few months).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snobby double layout! The pictures are really great and the curled paper (tongue) is a neat effect.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!