Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 08, 2013

Scrap Snob: Heather

When Groovy Deb gave us this challenge, I did not think it would be a challenge for me!  I love using kits, collections, etc from the same paper line.  The challenge then became "Which paper line am I going to use?"  Now that was a challenge!  I love so many.  In the end, I ended up going with Basic Grey's Oliver Collection.  With having 4 boys, this collection was soooo perfect when I bought it (how long ago we won't discuss)!  And I bought the WHOLE ENTIRE collection!  Now I finally have a reason to use it!

December 2012 431

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!