Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 30, 2009

National Frog Month has arrived! Congrats to our winner, Jodi!


Well lookie here it is National Frog Month! Not exactly a holiday that I usually celebrate but I do love funky little frogs...just NOT the real ones which kinda creep me out! All the cute frog sayings are fun like the one about having to kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince and it is true isn't it? Well then let's celebrate this month with some froggy goodness and turn this hoppin place green! Create your best and toadally neat layout then turn it in to me by April 30 at 11:59 Eastern Time by sending it to groovydeb@yahoo.com or show me your favorite gallery where you have it stashed. I will RAK one person at the end of the month with frog candy, oops I mean blog candy ;) which will NOT taste like chicken!!!

Slideshow disabled because it is making the blog slow down considerably. Please ask if you would like the link.
Deb♥

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I love this blog, beautiful work and I love challenges so I hope you like what I did for this month frogy challenge. You can take a look in my blog I just post it and has a link to your blog.
    http://mimundo78.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Froglicious Jodi. That button turtle is adorable. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!!! I just realized I won... I never win anything!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!