Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 22, 2009

Go and visit Karen Lee-Blog Award Recipient :)


I recently received a blog award which I love! I was instructed by Natalie, the designer to do this as I passed the torch:

Inspiration Award.



When you get the award, copy this message into your blog post when you pass on the award to someone else: I am going to look for blogs that inspire me no matter how much bling, posts, links, etc they have on them. If I see something that actually invokes a change in they way I look at the world or how I think about papercrafts or if the person says or creates something that brings about novel ideas in me then they get the award.


I will post their first name and a link to their blog. I will leave them a message on their blog letting them know what I thought was so inspiring. Then, on my blog, I will write five or more sentences describing what kinds of things inspire me, what do I do with the inspiration and how can I pay it forward to others.

Karen Lee of has continued to inspire me for some time on her blog. There is always a selection of great photos from her family that is inspirational in that it shows her love of these in her life. She also keepc color all over the board as well as fun gifs which I think shares a piece of herself because you have to search for those to share. She also sews! Need I say more? I am so attracted to the sewing machine which I cannot use! Her cards are incredible and should be sold in stores and the fifth thing I can say about her blog that I love is that she mentions she never would have thought of herself as a blogger, but she is blogging and what a gift it becomes to those who peruse it! Thanks Karen Lee for taking the step to be a blogger and inspiring all who read about you here: http://aplacetosharemystuff.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Cool this sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you passed the inspiration torch. I encourage all of our fans to let Groovy Deb and the Design Team members know how they have inspired them. I realize that Christmas and all the Holidays are a busy time. As onw one of your New Year goals, let people know how they inspire you; on-line and in real life! It really does keep some people going! Peace Out, Groovy Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thanks so, so much for passing this award to me. Your thoughts about me and my blog brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes as a blogger you post things that mean something to you and then wonder if anyone even takes a look. THANK YOU! I will be selecting an inspirational blog to send this award too after Christmas. I want to really do some blog hopping before I choose someone.

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!