Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

February 14, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥I LOVE YOU♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Thanks for being here! Hope you have a scraptastic day whether it be with your

luv-ed ones or scrapping the day away. I plan to do both!!

Deb♥



Look what I got that I am seriously lol about. I worked on this lo a few days ago (BTW find this in the Vintage Group on the NING site)
and my husband saw my rubber stamps laying in the bathroom to dry and created a little message for me. If he is that creative maybe I should have him scrapbooking! New challenge!!! Come to the NING site where we can have that challenge and have a place to share them :)

1 comment:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!