Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 10, 2010

Zentangles!!!

How many of you are familiar with the term "zentangle"? It is a form of doodling whereas you create art and use the power of zen at the same time! How cool is that? On this example I created huge flowers by drawing them with my marker and then created little patterns inside each leaf~all unique in design. Wanna give it a try? Show me! Come over to the NING board
and upload yours and I will send one winner a free marker and some other yummies like I used as a little gift!

http://ifitsgroovy.ning.com/group/doodle/forum/topics/april-doodle-heavy-markers-and



Deb♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!