Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 18, 2010

Cacie's "Tomorrow"

Taking pictures of loved ones, especially children when they are not looking is especially fun for me. Children look so innocent even when they are not looking directly into the camera. We can capture all the "little" things about them as Cacie did here. Her layout is gorgeous!
Deb♥


Tomorrow....

I am in love with Garth Brooks and all of his wonderful songs... but one of his best songs in my eyes is "If Tomorrow Never Comes..." I took this picture of my daughter when we were playing in the wildflowers...

With a toddler it seems I have more "odd" pictures then good ones... She is either looking off somewhere or turns right when I "click" so I decided I was going to find a way to use these pictures in a positive way in my scrapbook... This picture shows the sunset in front of her and the wildflowers at her feet... the journaling is the lyrics from Garth's song... mixed with some scrap that I had and a few stitches. This made for a wonderful layout!

I think a great challenge for everyone would be to take that "odd" photo and make a wonderful layout out of it!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful LO, really worth framing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite LOs that you have done! Great job! Just awesome!

    I know what you mean about odd toddler pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!