Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

August 14, 2010

Are you a Fiskateer? Come Crop Today!

Last August I started a group on Fiskateers.com that is called The Liftateers. Each week we scraplift based on a layout that inspired us in the gallery. This weekend we are celebrating our one year anniversary. There are many games and 15 challenges. All the challenges are for great prizes! Tonight at 10pm EST I will be in the chatroom with LEad Fiskateer Angela. Please come join and help support our crop!

We hope to see you there. The crop ends Sunday night.

Haven't joined Fiskateers? No problem! Go to fiskateers.com and look for one of the leads or click how to join! Tell them Groovy Deb sent you!

Leave me a note here that you joined and I will RAK one person!!!
Deb♥

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could've but ya'll, I am as big as a whale with this baby and a lot of times am too tired to raise my eyelids!!!!! I did want to share with you all though that I bought some great Fiskars products while in MT. I bought a Fiskars Stamp Press and can't wait to use it! I also bought one of their page border stamps with a plain scallop. It works great for accents, page borders, and making tags! And it was so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!