Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 23, 2010

FOR THE BIRDS: JEANNIE

Are you a Digi Scrapper? It's a fun way to work on our challenge this month :) Here is one with digi options from Jeannie!
Deb♥






For the Birds, now that was a fun layout to do! I used a DIGI STAMP by a wonderful artist named Therese Travis. You can find her at theresetravis.net. This was originally a DIGI STAMP, but I told her what I was doing and she created this .svg file for me to use on my CRICUT. The inspiration for this page comes from a glass bird I used to have. It was called “THE BLUEBIRD OF HAPPINESS.” You can find the folk lore behind the “BLUEBIRD OF HAPPINESS” by Googling it.
I made my birds all in shades of blue and the Whimsical bluebird on my frame is a cut file from MYSCRAPCHICK.COM.
I love using my Cricut on my projects and with the world of .svg files out there, I can make almost anything in my head, come to life on paper. I hope you enjoyed my happy page.
The phrase on my page says:
“My Bluebirds of happiness….” The fine print reads “and my insanity, lack of sleep, messy house, etc.”, meaning they are the cause of it ALL for me! In their defense, they get a lot of help (especially in the INSANITY dept.) from their five older siblings!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! Such a great digi stamp! I love cutting those out on my Cricut when I find a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!