Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 24, 2011

CRAYON RUBBINGS:SILVANA

Crayons are a big part of school. I think most of us think of them together :) Speaking of together let me show you the first challenge layout created by our new DT member, Silvy!

Deb♥



My first IIG challenge as a DT and so honored and happy!!!!

When I started this Crayola challenge I knew I want to make a fun and colorful LO just like crayolas so I start looking for a school pic or something related and I found this cute pic of my son at graduation day of his TINY tots class at the YMCA .... them I choose some papers in a few colors and because one of the papers had stars I choose a white card stock as a background and color some stars with crayolas but I didn't like it because it was to busy so I ended at using a simple beige card stock......then I found this big crayola die cut and I thought perfect to make some journaling and that's exactly what I did ...just cut some beige card stock in the same shape as the crayola die cut and put it together with a brad so I can open and close it. For the title I used some alpha rub-on and stickers. I like the way this LO came out...I think it has a little bit of everything :)


Jouraling reads:
This is picture at graduation day in your first little school, you were 2 years old, it was only two days a week but you used to love it!!! so much that when we said to you: today is a school day, every five minutes you'll say now? now? now? lets go to school!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! That is an awesome way to journal, I can see it being so versatile for all kinds of shapes! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!