Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 10, 2011

Love Letters to A Sweetie


Have you written anything personal on a layout recently? Everyone should! It is such a treasure to let the person in the layout know how much you feel for them. Give it a try! Here is one from Natalie...

I used K and Co. Berry Sweet Paper and embellishments. If you've noticed I use this paper a lot to scrap pics of my Dollbaby, then you are very observant! I don't use it exclusively, but the album I am doing has the same relative colors and they look so good with her complexion!
She loves wearing glasses and hats and I do think she's pretty cool! She will often put something silly on her face and say, "How do I yook?" "Fabulous, baby, fabulous!" or "Pretty Silly!" are my usual responses!
Natalie

4 comments:

  1. Very cute LO and super cute pic! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it natalie! the papers are perfect! jen t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A layout to be treasured for sure! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! love the fun colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!