Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 22, 2011

Giddy Up Y'all!

Howdy! How yall doin' today? Wanna see some right good maskin' from Cowgirl Heather? Here ya go ;)
Deb♥

Heather:
I recently got some new Tim Holtz Masks! I really enjoy playing with these and seeing what other ways they can be used. I have always used them for more of an embellishment but this time I made my own background paper! On both lo's, I layed the mask on some kraft cardstock and then sprayed with Glimmer Mist. The barbed wire mask worked just perfectly for my "Stetson Sisters" lo from my scrapbooking trip to Texas. I also enjoy trying to find things to put on a layout that you wouldn't normally see. This time I added some twine to pull more of the western theme into the lo!

5 comments:

  1. I love this page! Great job! So cute and could be for girls or boys. Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lo and so glad you had fun meeting some of our mutual scrappy friends! So Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! You make me homesick for my hometown of San Antonio! Love the layout. All the features work so well together...
    *smile*
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great great great page!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather! What a fun layout! I love the barbed wire paper and the twine adds a great finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!