Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 29, 2011

Have You Visited LGP?

I joined Let's Get Peachy this month and not only am I participating as a "kat" I am also drawing and providing weekly sketches there for anyone who would like to play along :) Like us here at If It's Groovy, there is a monthly challenge. This month we played Roll 'Em where we rolled three virtual dice to determine how we would create a lo. I had 246. Translation: 2 pics, 4 patterned papers, and 6 embellies.

Follow the link here to hear the story of my youngest giving herself a haircut...here is a little tease of the pic. TFL!
Deb♥


P.S. Have you played along with IIG's challenge this month by writing a letter to your incredible kid? Dont forget, time is running out for the month. Go over and participate at LGP too :)

1 comment:

  1. How adorable is this??? great layout and my kids are still too small for me to get baby fever LOL =)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!