Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 07, 2011

Mark Your Calendar It's a Party Online!

Ladies I am speaking directly to YOU today...

Are you a victim of Household Chores?

Are you Tired of Cleaning for hours on end?

Are you the only one Lifting a Finger to help around your home?

If you answered yes to any or all of the above then THIS online crop is for you and you deserve it!!!

One month from today on April 7th we will celebrate National No Housework Day with a fantastic online crop with games prizes and helpful hints for the other half to use while he does the mundane things you usually do!

Would you like to be a part of the hop? Join us by becoming a Hostess with the Mostess and emailing groovydeb@yahoo.com.

See you there!
Deb♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a great idea Deborah! Unfortunately, I cannot help host; No commitments for April until my folks leave. Too many times, they have left early because they thought they were keeping me from playing. Hopefully, I can join in for part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if I can host. It will depend on if I get a job between now and then. Can you put me down for a maybe? What will you need us to do? Can you give us some more details? Thanks, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I will contact you directly about Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker joining in the fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!