Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 02, 2011

Hans Christian Andersen with Darlene

Today as part of our Hans Christian Andersen Birthday Week Darlene is here to show us an ADORABLE puppy layout. Just see how cute...
Deb♥

My puppy Zoey was so much smaller just weeks ago. She is getting big.. and thankfully less needy, fast! She used to constantly bite toes, claw up the carpet, and chew on everything! Thank goodness those slightly annoying stages are over, although she was and is awfully cute, if I do say so myself! :)

I had this really adorable photo of her from when she was about 3 months ago, and I knew I had to scrap it. It fit in well with the title of "Little Tiny." :)

I used some of my Sassafras Bungle Jungle line for the papers and colors on this layout and used Sassafras whimsies cards and alphabets. The chipboard throughout is from Basic Grey.

Maybe I should add some journaling about her puppy behavior after all, now that I think of it! :)


4 comments:

  1. I know I said this already in your blog but he is so cute!!!!!!! and the paper are so fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Darlene... Zoey is soooooo cute!!! I love the colorful layout to show off your black and white cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout and puppy! Awwwww I just want to give her kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!