Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 23, 2011

Hidden Journaling

I know I shared with you that I am designing over at The Moments, but the one thing I have not told you that I LOVE about The Moments is that on Friday night there is a sketch posted 7pm EST and you have 2 hours to put your spin on it and come back to share :) If you have not joined please do and tell them I sent you so we can both be entered in their April prize contest. When you get there look for the tab that has Friday Fast Track if you want to come play along ")

Here is the sketch that was posted last night and the layout I created to go along with it. I know that journaling is something that is important to a lo and I am trying harder to include more of it since I have not been doing that lately, So, I thought about that when I created this lo and if you take a look at the following photos you can see that I adhered the journaling to the back of my photo and allowed for it to swing from under it. One day when my daughter is grown it may be a little mystery for her! Try it, it was easy and fun!

Thanks for coming by!
Deb♥















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!