Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 19, 2011

Masking Project

Hi Groovy Friends! Ya know it is so important to try new things now and then. When I first tried masking I thought I would never "get it". I never turn down a challenge though so I tried the turning my ink pad upside down and bounced it over an image. Nothing too exciting. I want to find techniques that make me feel happy :) like when we visit a new scrapbook store that we did not know existed, but then all of sudden it is on your vacation route (sort of lol!).


I did hear angels sing when I discovered Glimmer Mist and Screens!!!

They are the bom! Seriously!

Lately I have been designing for a new and upcoming blog called Let's Get Peachy and we were asked to create a layout this month with masking. Wanna see what I did using those products I just mentioned and my faithful Sharpie?

Come on by there when you have seen all of our new projects here and take a peek at LGP too! Maybe you can share with us some masking projects of your own.


Thanks for coming by today and taking a look around :)
Deb♥

8 comments:

  1. Your doodling is fabulous Deb!! That pattern looks so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page!! The masking is amazing, love the birds mask!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a long time Glimmer Mist lover! Such a fantastic product. Would love you to check out some of the projects on my blog. www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Deb! The masking and doodling are truly super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb that bird masking is amazing!!! wow great job
    I brougth some tim holz masking templates but I don't own any glimmer mist yet ...I want to mo my LGP layout...I wonder what else can I use =0

    ReplyDelete
  6. TracyM #6773April 19, 2011

    Fabulous layout Deb - great job on masking and doodling AND congratulations on your persistence, it has really paid off with wonderful results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fun in this layout Deb! I love your masking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Page! I need to challenge myself to doodle on my LO/pages.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!