Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

August 15, 2011

Message On My Hand: Groovy Deb♥

Time for our new challenge!!!

As list mom here at If It's Groovy I try to constantly strive to come up with interesting challenges for the Groovy Chicks and all of you who choose to play along with us. Since I have been scrapbooking for such a long time I also like and need the challenge to myself. I am so excited about the challenge this month as it gives us a chance to share with all of you and those looking at our scrapbooks something important from our hearts. For me I chose to work on a Faithbooking page because I want to make sure my scrapbooks reflect that my faith is of utmost importance to me. I chose to write Romans 10:9 as it sums up exactly what the Bible has written for all of us to know exactly how we can one day go home to Heaven :)Here is what I came up with :) TFL! Come out and play with us. You have until August 31 to email me at groovydeb@yahoo.com with your entry. A prize? Of course!!!





Deb♥

4 comments:

  1. love the message...love the layout with the masking and the doodling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design. I like your message on your hand with the heart, shows how you feel about your message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doodling! Love the heart!Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb!
    Since your not on my hand BUT always on my mind!

    I have a butterfly blog award that I want to pass on to you. Stop on over when you get a chance. It's the least I could do for having such a great Scrappy Friend!

    Hope you have a great Monday!
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!