Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

August 04, 2011

A Summer Playlist


Doreen has a really neat idea to share for an All About Me album. Check this one out!!!
Deb♥

Layouts about ourselves are hard.

I know from experience that it's hard to find things about myself that I think would be interesting... But the truth of the matter is even the simpliest things about ourselves may be interesting to others. And in the future, where hopefully our layouts will still exist, they can be comical; think at how we laugh now at our pics from back in the 80s or 90s!!

That's why even though it may be difficult I try to scrap about myself from time to time. And, for those that are camera shy, the cool thing about scrapping about ourselves is we don't always have to use our pics in the layouts. If your scrapping about a hobby or a fav all you need is a pic of that subject.

My layout is a perfect example!

I love music! So much so that I wanted to scrap about my fav cds at the moment since, as you know, over time favs like this will change. Instead of scrapping a pic of me, I used pics of the cd covers on my layout. And luckily, since I had already thrown one of the covers away, I was able to find it on the internet...Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE the internet!

So here I present to you my "Fav CDs - Summer 2011"

BTW just so you can see a different variation of the same idea, I have included another layout, one I created back in the Summer of 2010; this one has no pics.

Hope this encourages you to scrap more about yourself!


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea and a great layout to showcase those favorite tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a FABulous idea!!! great way to document something that would otherwise be forgotten :)
    Vicky #7622

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!