Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 30, 2011

Friday Night Sketch (and Layout) with Michelle

When I started my Nephew's page I had 2 different photos to use. One more formal and another showing some personality. I ended up using the formal one you can see, but for the mat I just cut off the cover that the picture came in. For the title I used the negative piece left over from cutting my words out on my Cricut. I added the Graduation Cap and Tassel to the empty space on the end. Using the same Cardstock cut a mat for my Nephew's name and mats for journaling or "class of".

1 comment:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!