Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 18, 2012

{{Sticking Out Your Tongue}}

This really made me LOL. Read on...
Deb♥

I had such a fun time with this card! The digital stamp is WS Aubrey from The Greeting Farm. I thought she was so cute and I just loved her sticking her tongue out . . . just a tomboy like me! I used my copics to color her but then decided she needed a little bling so I added some stickles to her necklace!

I used the spellbinders to cut and emboss Aubrey's background. Of course in true Heather style, I had to distress up the edges of the papers. Add a fun little dotted orange ribbon!

I had recently been to the Extraordinary Women's Conference. One of the speakers was talking about how she would wave her duster around the house and yell . . . "Devil . . . you are not allowed in this house!" It was soooo funny at the time!!! So I made this card for the girlfriend that I went to the conference with. The inside said "Sometimes you just need to stick out your tongue and tell the devil to get out!"

4 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and great card for the "devil" story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and once having chauferred a lady like this to a week long "prayer meeting" in NC I can chuckle along.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!