Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 02, 2012

April Challenge, PEN AND PAPER by Deb♥

Hi Challenge Lovers!

This month we here at IIG have a new challenge that we hope you will like. It is actually pretty simple because it is one that goes old school. I asked the girls to do the following:
You may choose to use patterned paper but 
make sure that your ink of choice can show up.
You can use any type of ink such as markers,
pen(cil), gel pens, as long as it is a writing
instrument. Put your thinking cap on and go
old school before we had all of the 
embellishments we have today, 
but make it feel current :)
 
I chose to scrapbook some of my favorite old pics of my precious dog that I loved so much. Those old school pics can be so hard to scrapbook using embellies we find today. The colors seem to be so off to me. This became the perfect time to scrapbook these photos of us :) I used a stencil to doodle in white then just scratched in more of the white gel to add more color and drew lines around the edges. Simple.

Hope you will show us what you can do with this challenge too!
Deb♥

5 comments:

  1. I love the way this turned out!!!! your doodled flowers and swirls are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a really great layout Deb! I sure hope to join the challenge later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your doodling!! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You doodle so well. Great LO

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!