Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 04, 2012

PEN AND PAPER: Tammy

When I heard this challenge, I immediately thought of mixed media projects where you use a pen as accents to your project. I actually started this out with the rainbow, cutting each sort of half circle and gluing them to each other. Then I wrote the saying on there. Next I picked out the background paper (this is a 6x6 project). Then I punched clouds from more paper. I drew the lines and the birds on them. Even the edging I did on it all was done with pen. I used Lily Bee paper. Thanks for looking :) Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Tammy this is such a happy page!! I love the quote you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Hope you don't mind me lifting it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Tammy! I love the paper rainbow, the wires and birds, all of it! The outlining is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!