Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 19, 2012

Sea Life

I had the pleasure of attending a Stampin' Up Stamp Camp a few nights ago. It was the first time I have gone to one of these and although I have been making cards for a long time I hoped to learn any new techniques available, and play with stamps I don't have. It was so much fun to meet new girls and do exactly what I hoped for! Try one out if you know of one in your area and I know you will love it too! Here is one of the cards we made below:

What was interesting was how we made the sea for the turtle. I don't have step-by-step photo directions since I was in camp, but it happened like this...add hair gel to a jewelry bag along with a small amount of fine glitter. You will adhere this bag on top of your stamped image then adhere cardstock on top of that. Ii is squishy and fun. Give it a try!!! I know I will again :) Deb♥

3 comments:

  1. Love your card and that stamp is so cute. Thanks for the new technique too. Is it a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant, is the stamp a new one?

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!