Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 05, 2012

All in White: Jean

I chose to scrap the newspaper announcement from our wedding. Actually this is a photo copy of the original which is from 1975!! Yes - in a month we will have been married for 37 years. For this challenge, I used white flowers but I stamped some of the layers with a script stamp. I painted the Maya Road wood element white and also stamped that. I wove trim and pearls among the flowers and used netting for bows. White glittery letters were perfect for the title. Doing all white is not as difficult as you think! Give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is a beautiful LO, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your all-white pages look fabulous, I've never tried using just white, I might give it a go! The flowers on this one are so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!